Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] How to reset Footer Setting under Post Info Item

Old Dec 23, 2009, 12:53 AM
Royston

3 posts · Dec 2009
Hi,

I was trying to remove the footer of my post at "Post Info Item.

After i remove the entire string for footer : homepage, multiple post pages, single post page, i realise that my original product image was missing immediately after this action.

Even if i restore back the below default setting, my product image in the post is still missing.

Default: %date('F jS, Y')% | %tags-linked('Tags: ', ', ', ' | ')% Category: %categories-linked(', ')% %edit(' | ', 'Edit this post', '')%

How can i reset this setting?

Can anyone help to assist me?

Many thanks,
Royston
Old Dec 23, 2009, 06:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is the url?

Putting the default info back in should set it back to the default.

Were you putting an image in the footer? or are you saying the image in the post is gone?
Old Dec 23, 2009, 07:24 AM
Royston

3 posts · Dec 2009
Dear JuggleDad,

Thanks for asking.

I am using the latest ATAHUALPA 3.4.4 version. WP version is 2.9

Nope, i didnt put any image in the footer of the post. I am referring to a product image which is originally in the post before i remove the footer setting.

Nothing get better even if i did several of the followings:

1. Restore back the default footer setting

2. delete entire atahualpa 3.4.4 folder and reinstall it into WP.

Any kind explanation?

Many thanks,
Royston

Last edited by juggledad; Dec 23, 2009 at 08:11 AM.
Old Dec 23, 2009, 08:06 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Turns out it was a plugin issue

Last edited by juggledad; Dec 23, 2009 at 08:12 AM.