Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Menu Dissapears on the Posts Page

Old Nov 6, 2011, 06:22 PM
kayel_justice

27 posts · Oct 2011
[SOLVED] Menu Dissapears on the Posts Page

I can't seem to find anything on this and I'm going nutz and any help is great. I have a site with multiple pages and one page is designated for all blog posts but my left menu disappears on this page. Anyway I can keep the menu?

Thanks
Old Nov 6, 2011, 06:24 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
without seeing the site, there is not much I can offer except to disable all plugins and see if that corrects it. If it does, add them back a few at a time till you find the culprit
Old Nov 6, 2011, 06:52 PM
kayel_justice

27 posts · Oct 2011
Hey! I apologize, here is the site. If you go through it you'll see the left menu on all pages except the 'Articles' page....I'll still try to find out what's wrong of course, but if you could take another peek that'd be great. I'm pulling out my hair!..lol

http://www.spazbunny.com/deangeliswines/?page_id=31
Old Nov 6, 2011, 07:30 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Check the sidebar options and see if you shut it off for any pages
Old Nov 6, 2011, 08:13 PM
kayel_justice

27 posts · Oct 2011
Thanks so much!
Ok so I just learned something new. It may be small to some but it's big to me. The posts page is 'Front' page and I was treating it as a regular page.

THANKS!
RESOLVED!