Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Using cat-center leaves Border Color at L/R White - Replace Logo Area Icons/Links?

Old Aug 28, 2011, 06:21 AM
GRF

76 posts · Mar 2011
I have a problem and a question.

I'm using v3.6.1 and created a WP Menu to show in the Menu 2 area which works fine, but when I change it to centered using the cat-center command the background to the left and right of the menu is white instead of light blue in my case. See attached image of what I mean.

Also, in the Logo area there is Comments & RSS Feed Icons/Links. How can I change the to show and link to FaceBook & Twitter instead?

Thanks in advance,
Glenn
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	menubackground.gif
Views:	782
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	1511  
Old Aug 28, 2011, 07:25 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could use #bfa_cat_menu for the selector and set a background color if you are using %cats. You would use #bfa_page_menu if you are using %pages. To get rid of the dashed border you could try the selector .menu-main-menu-container and set the border to none.