Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Make one of the horizontal navigation bar links lead offsite

Old Dec 19, 2010, 02:12 AM
ameliecafe

20 posts · Mar 2010
Make one of the horizontal navigation bar links lead offsite

Hello!

This is the site I'm working on: http://blog.aimeenez.net/

Right now, navigation is really simple, just that single horizontal bar across the top. My friend wants to link to her twitter account. I was wondering if there was a way to create a button in that nav bar that links to that. Instead of directing to a page within the site, it would take a visitor offsite. Is this possible?

Thank you!
Old Dec 19, 2010, 06:00 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can use the WordPress menu system and link a menu tab to anything you want.
Old Dec 19, 2010, 11:24 AM
ameliecafe

20 posts · Mar 2010
Thank you for the response!

I might be doing something wrong, but when I went to the WP menu system, it seems to only allow me to add menus to a sidebar. The design of the website I'm working one doesn't have sidebars. Is it possible to add to the top horizontal menu?

Thanks~! ^__^
Old Dec 19, 2010, 12:09 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The WordPress menu settings are laid out vertically but they are for horizontal menus.