Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to edit the main footer at the bottom?

Old Apr 12, 2010, 08:05 PM
Melani Roewe

1 posts · Apr 2010
I have seen several sites that do not list Powered by Wordpress Theme Atahualpa by BytesForAll.

I LOVE this theme, but I don't want my business website to have anything in the footer except Copyright, Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions, Contact, and so forth.

So, how can I get rid of the existing content there and replace with the others?
Old Apr 13, 2010, 04:48 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=1055
Old Apr 15, 2010, 03:52 PM
RedHotVend

2 posts · Apr 2010
San Francisco
Thanks for that...