Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Set subpage menubar same as parent menubar

Old Oct 27, 2010, 02:03 PM
stef

3 posts · Oct 2010
Hello peoples! I'm having a sort of a problem here... I have a menubar with 8 main pages. Three of those pages show a different colored menubar if the visitor clicks on it. If I add submenu's to any of the colored parent pages. The submenu shows up in the default color green. It does not show up in the color of the parent page. I would like to know how it would be possible to add a subpage in the admin panel (because it is for a cliënt) showing up with the same menubar color as the parent page.

I set the color of the parent page menubar in style.css with .page-id-23 #access {blabala}.
I can also do this with the subpages, but then I have to create them first. I do not want that ofcourse. Can anyone help me out.....?
Old Oct 27, 2010, 02:41 PM
stef

3 posts · Oct 2010
Hello, Thanks for your reply. I'm using Wordpress 3.0 and the Twenty ten default menu wp_nav_menu. It's can't put the website link here because it'is for a cliënt. I searched almost for 5 hours now for a solution but I can't figure this thing out.
Old Oct 27, 2010, 03:37 PM
stef

3 posts · Oct 2010
Hello Stb,
I'm using Twenty ten 1.1. I always use Firebug, very handy. In this case my menubar on the subpage has the same css style as the default menubar color. Not as the menubar color of the parent page.
I set the parent page in style.css with .page-id-23 #access {blabla}, but I just can't figure out how to set that same menubar color for the subpages. Thanks sofar....