Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Right sidebar and footer disappeared in single post page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 4, 2011, 05:52 PM
raymasa

8 posts · Nov 2011
[SOLVED] Right sidebar and footer disappeared in single post page

Hello all,

Just started using Atahualpa theme (version 3.7.1). I am amazed how good it is. Still getting to understand it, but so far love it.

Did run into an issue. I have a right sidebar and footer, which shows up on all pages and posts, except for the single post page, on which neither the right sidebar, nor the footer is showing.

In the options page, for sidebar, all check boxes are selected for the right sidebar, including Single Post check box. Still the sidebar (and footer) do not appear there.

As a test, I enabled the left sidebar and moved all the widgets to that. The left sidebar does show up on all pages, including the single post page.

I have read the post for similar problem with WP ecommerce (which I am not using) and followed the directions there, but that didn't help. Of course, I am not using WP ecommerce, so I suspect that solution wouldn't have worked.

I also deactivated all the plugins to see if any of them were affecting this, but no solution there either. I am using the following plugins:

- All in One SEO Pack
- Contact Form 7
- Dean's FCKEditor For Wordpress
- Events Manager
- Google Analytics for WordPress
- s2Member
- WP-UserLogin

There are other plugins in the directory, but they are deactive.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks,

Ray