Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Round Bullets showing in IE as well as default 'blocks' in widgets

Old Jan 27, 2010, 02:38 PM
jdwrite

12 posts · Aug 2009
I'm using Atahualpa 3.4.5 (awesome, by the way).

All of my widgets look great in Firefox, but in IE8 they are showing circle bullets as well as the colored blocks.

http://www.trackandfielduniversity.org

I'm using the Post Query plugin, but I don't think that's messed anything up because when I deactivate it the built-in Links widget still shows this style issue.

I know there's a rogue piece of code somewhere that I'm not seeing.

Help very much appreciated, as always,
Julie
Old Jan 27, 2010, 03:08 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
take a look at 'Of widgets, bars, bullets and squares - or how to use CSS list style types' (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=3232) and see if it helps.