Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

After updating to WP 3.3.2, I have bank home page

Old Apr 23, 2012, 01:43 PM
erika_conn

14 posts · Apr 2011
countrygarden.ceconn.com I'm using Atahualpa 3.6.4 theme.

Now, after updating, when I try to go to my home page, I get a blank. I disabled all the plugins. I switched to default theme and that showed my home page etc. Well, I don't want the default, I want my old theme.

Any suggestions?
Old Apr 23, 2012, 03:26 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
As a test I just activated 3.5.3 and my blog posts were missing so I suspect something in WP 3.3.2 doesn't play well with older versions of Atahualpa. 3.6.x and later work fine. The big difference is that you can't add php code (other than for new widget areas) to the theme options and the above and below the loop boxes are gone as well.

If you do an upgrade most of your settings should be OK but you should do a backup first. Also remember that when you upgrade the header images, favicon, and other images you have uploaded to the theme folder will be gone. We generally recommend the manual update so that you will at least leave your current files in place. Here are the instructions for a manual install of the new theme.