Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Looking for a developer well versed in Atahualpa for my website

Old Jul 12, 2013, 07:40 PM
JLS81719

1 posts · Jul 2013
Hartford, CT
My website was built by a developer who no longer does free-lance. I've had a couple of people work on it since who were not familiar with Atahualpa but there were some problems they could not fix and some customized widgets got dropped, possibly by mistake. And some new widgets don't work right. There might be conflict with new plugins. And after reading the threads here, I'm afraid to upgrade to the new version of Atahualpa unless I have support from someone who knows what they're doing.

I would like someone to
1) first clean up the code in my website and any conflicts with plugins, and then upgrade. I think this will require about 10 hours of work. But we can talk and give me a price after I describe what I need.
2) to provide ongoing support for changes I might want to make and to be available for troubleshooting.

I really like the theme and don't want to change, but I can't keep it if I can't find someone who knows what they're doing. I joined this forum in hopes of finding one here.

If I've posted this in the wrong place or if it's inappropriate to post this request anywhere, please forgive.
Old Jul 12, 2013, 09:27 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I contacted you privately.