Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Installation/Upgrade Issues »

Footer and favicon still missing after update and manual fixes

Old Apr 2, 2015, 12:31 PM
Alchemedia

3 posts · Mar 2011
Footer and favicon still missing after update and manual fixes

Hi,

I just updated this site www.urbanbuiltllc.com to the latest version of Atahualpa using the automatic method within wordpress. I have always done this in the past, and have had to manually redo some customizations to rotating header images, favicon and customized footer content, and in the past this always worked fine.

This time, the favicon still does not appear even after re-putting the file, resaving the theme option favicon settings and clearing my browser cache.

More importantly, the footer for the whole site (not the post/page footer) does not appear. In the past, I always made some modifications to the footer_content manually in functions.php and had to redo those after updates, but this time I did not even see the generic wordpress/bfa footer after the update, it was just gone. My manual changes did not fix it.

From now on I guess I will use the manual update method, I've just never had difficulty using the auto method before so didn't anticipate these issues. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Old Apr 2, 2015, 01:24 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
go to the Header, Center and Footer area styling and hit the green save button

and note, see the section 'Image Location' so you won't have to re upload your images any more.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 09:54 AM
Alchemedia

3 posts · Mar 2011
Hi, thanks. Footer is working and I set up ata-images.

While I'm at it, is it possible to use the ata-images folder for my background gradient as well? I currently have to re-upload that when updating.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 12:12 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Sure you can put it there