Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Blog Date Problem

Old Jun 21, 2009, 10:21 AM
yosh66

11 posts · Jun 2009
Hi,

I am having problem with my Date showing on my blog.

When I post a new blog, Dates are shows in Japanese and English way (http://www.crossxborder.com/?page_id=17).

Month shows in Japanese, Date and Year shows in English.

I am using Japanese version of Wordpress, is that why I am having this problem?

I search on the WP forum and some other people using other language version of WP is having same problem (but didn't see any solution on there

Anyone know how and where to fix this?

Thank you!!!!
Old Jun 22, 2009, 08:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
are you using the Japanese version of Atahualpa also?

also see this thread http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=362

Last edited by juggledad; Jun 22, 2009 at 08:47 AM.