Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Atahualpla Theme Doesn't Allow the Post Publishing after instaling Simple Press Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 5, 2012, 03:55 PM
Ahmad

6 posts · Jan 2012
Atahualpla Theme Doesn't Allow the Post Publishing after instaling Simple Press Forum

I just installed the simple press forum on my blog http://knowledge-news.com and found out a problem. When i try to publish a new article it just takes me to a new blank page and nothing happens, even the post is not published.

Whenever I go to posts section in my Wordpress dashboard and click edit, it takes me to the next page where the post editor should open but, now, it shows me a blank page in Firefox and I get a 500 error in Internet Explorer 9.

My wordpress dashboards image uploader (new one) also doesn't seem to work. It gets stuck at the crunching whenever I upload an image.

I only installed the simple press forum plugin and activated it and did nothing else. Everything else was working perfectly fine, before the simple press installation.

Please help me! It's so annoying.

Versions:

Wordpress= 3.3
Atahualpla= 3.7.3
simple press forum=4.5.1

Update: I uninstalled the simple press plugin and now, everything works fine. Please help me! I love that forum and need it.

Last edited by Ahmad; Apr 5, 2012 at 03:56 PM. Reason: spelling mistake