Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Simple Question - How do I change the font for the blog title?

Old Jan 8, 2009, 10:01 AM
Verity

2 posts · Jan 2009
I'm rusty on my css as I haven't done a website in a while. and I can't seem to find the css for making a change to the Blog title, only the body text?

Can someone point me in the right direction - feel liek i'm missing something simple

Thanks
Old Jan 8, 2009, 12:24 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
See menu tab "Header" in Atahualpa Theme Options
Old Feb 15, 2009, 12:31 PM
Lauren_W

1 posts · Feb 2009
I have set my blog title for Lucida Handwriting, but it doesn't show it, is there something else that is overriding that font setting? It shows it in the default font that comes with the theme.
Old Feb 15, 2009, 03:15 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Such a rare font would only display if it is available for the browser on the user's computer. Font names with spaces should also be wrapped in quotes

font-family: "lucida handwriting";

That way it might work on your computer but it still wouldn't work on most others. Fonts should be limited to popular fonts, or at least you should provide alternatives, separated by comma

font-family: "lucida handwriting", "comis sans ms", georgia, serif;

To get that specific font you want you should create a .gif graphic with that font and display that as a logo.