Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Bullets, Circles, Icons instead of left border on widget list items

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 24, 2010, 06:49 PM
barbara

5 posts · Jan 2010
Just wanted to say Thank You for this thread. This was one of the last items I needed to get my blog to look like my site.

My only problem is how links look when they wrap to a 2nd line due to the size of their title ... especially with post titles. [Which I just fixed by changing the width of each sidebar.]

main site: www.fibromyalgia411.info
blog: www.fibromyalgia411.info/blog/

Paula's suggestion about the left border under edit widgets did the trick, as I was still getting the default bar upon hovering over Recent Posts and Post Archives. That got rid of it.

Last edited by barbara; Jan 24, 2010 at 06:56 PM.