Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] robots: can't turn off noindex, nofollow

Old Feb 27, 2010, 10:37 PM
dickeson

4 posts · Feb 2010
Seattle
[SOLVED] robots: can't turn off noindex, nofollow

Hi,

I can't figure out how to turn off the meta tag for robots: noindex, nofollow. Blog is at www.importexportgeeks.com/wp.

My bytes for all SEO options is Yes.

Meta title tag format is Page Title - Blog Title.

Noindex archive is No.

Noindex catagory is No.

Noindex tag is No.

Post/page titles H1 is Yes.

Nofollow RSS, trackback and admin is No.

But when I look at my page source, my meta robots is set to noindex,nofollow.

If you look at the site, be mindfull that the blog is all in www.importexportgeeks.com/wp. Without the "wp", you will be outside of Wordpress and the Atahualpa theme.

Can anyone help? Thanks.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 03:01 PM
dickeson

4 posts · Feb 2010
Seattle
I should probably add that the only active plugins are Akismet and Contact Form 7.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 03:54 PM
dickeson

4 posts · Feb 2010
Seattle
Found my answer. Settings > Privacy.