Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Posts get lost from Post page

Old Mar 10, 2011, 05:26 AM
Ritergal

15 posts · May 2010
I'm putting the final touches on my new WP 3.1 / Atahualpa 3.6.4 blog. Every time I edit any Atahualpa setting or edit anything on the dashboard, the posts disappear from my Blog page, which I have set to be the Front page. At that point it appears as an empty page. I can fix this by going to the Readings setting, selecting an alternate page, loading that, then resetting to Latest Posts. But ... that's not acceptable. I have no idea whether this is an Atahualpa problem or a WordPress one, so will be quite happy to be directed elsewhere for help if that's appropriate.

Thanks a bunch.
Old Mar 10, 2011, 05:32 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
start by disabling all your plugins and see if the issue persists. if it is gone, add the plugins back in a couple at a time till you find the culprit.
Old Mar 10, 2011, 09:18 AM
Ritergal

15 posts · May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
start by disabling all your plugins and see if the issue persists. if it is gone, add the plugins back in a couple at a time till you find the culprit.
Thank you. I'll try that. It sounds a little daunting, but better to solve it on a new blog than one with a thousand followers!