Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Widgets in right hand side missing on home page - not sure why!?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 1, 2009, 10:11 AM
tobywinn

15 posts · Jun 2009
Widgets in right hand side missing on home page - not sure why!?

Hello, I have made a website for my village using the impressive Atahualpa theme, I seem to have done something and now the widgets don't appear in the Right hand side on the home page. They are on the other pages.

http://worldham.org

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Toby