Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] After update to 351 CP says 344

Old Jun 23, 2010, 05:23 AM
Nidan

10 posts · Jun 2010
Switzerland
Hello
I just tried to update atahualpa to 3.5.1 with upload via ftp and add the pictures to the folders. Everything seems to be working (except the ugly submenus width).
But the thing ist, that in the cp of atahualpa still says on the top "Atahualpa 3.4.4.
Does this remain after an upgrade in the theme options?
Thank you for any answer.
Nidan
Old Jun 23, 2010, 07:46 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Just to make sure, did you upload the entire atahualpa351 folder to wp-contents/themes so you have two atahualpa folders? This would allow you to switch between them in the theme picked in the backend.

If you only have one copy of the theme, try this, swap to the default theme and then back to atahualpa.

If you are on wp 3.0 check out the bug fix in the new version forum
Old Jun 23, 2010, 07:54 AM
Nidan

10 posts · Jun 2010
Switzerland
Hi juggledad
Thank you for replying. I have both in the theme folder. Strange thing is, i can't even switch to any other theme. It always shows the atahualpa theme, doesn't matter what theme i chose. I cleared cache, disabled all cache plugins and still, it remains as atahualpa. Now i am a bit confused.
Old Jun 23, 2010, 02:53 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
that is very weird, if you have ftp access, move both the atahualpa folders to a different location and go back into the site. This will cause Wordpress to swap to the default theme. Then move them back and see if you can switch themes again.
Old Jun 23, 2010, 05:36 PM
Nidan

10 posts · Jun 2010
Switzerland
Thank you juggledad for the tips. This was really strange. after moving away the folders my url loaded just white. Nothing do change or do. even with all plugins disabled. After moving them back it said the theme has an error.
So i just changed plans and updated automatic to 3.4.9. After putting back the widgets one after one my homepage was back with all the settings it did and it looked good. The only thing still doesn't work is the nextgen gallery what always stucks on top of my sites. I looked to it serveral hours and didn't find the point, why i can't move them to the bottom. On all sites it just goes to the top. Do you use nextgen as well?
Old Jun 23, 2010, 05:51 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
I just did a test and the text I put above teh nextgen shortcode shows above the slideshow. You can post more in the thread about this ou opened. Glad this is resolved