Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] sporadic line indentations in post

Old Oct 4, 2009, 08:18 PM
gmatbootcamp

7 posts · Oct 2009
I get these sporadic line indentations in the middle of my post. Does anyone else have this problem?

I'm pretty n00b, but i've looked through the html and i'm pretty sure that the html editor in wordpress didn't add anything funky.

http://www.thegmatbootcamp.com/about/

there are two lines that have indentations right in the middle of my post.
Old Oct 4, 2009, 09:08 PM
Wimbledon

320 posts · Apr 2009
[VA & AZ], USA
Did you type this in Word first and then copy+paste it? Be sure you're using a program like Notepad++ or the Wordpress text editor itself to write.

I'm thinking the problem must be with the html, not the page itself...
Old Oct 5, 2009, 06:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
it looks like yoor Easy AdSense V2.80 plugin is doing this
Old Oct 5, 2009, 09:38 AM
gmatbootcamp

7 posts · Oct 2009
you're right! i disabled my adsense plugin and it went away. Thank you!!!