Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Random rotation

Old Oct 25, 2009, 06:46 AM
deltahouse

10 posts · Sep 2009
Hi all
a simply question for an important issue:
how to make random the rotation of the header image?

Rotation is in itself a great feature...but if it's not random, in a long term it can become boring...

Thank you...
Old Oct 25, 2009, 12:15 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the JS code to do the rotating headers is in js.php if you want to code a random selection.
If you do, please post the code for others to use
Old Oct 25, 2009, 04:04 PM
deltahouse

10 posts · Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
If you do, please post the code for others to use
If I could, there was no reason to post here.
Of course.
Old Oct 26, 2009, 08:46 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you want to make a nice donation, I could look into it for you
Old Dec 25, 2009, 04:03 PM
dimitrios1988

1 posts · Dec 2009
I have attached a modified js.php code in the js.txt file that is in the archive. Just go to Appearence-->Editor and edit the js.php. Replace the entire js.php's code with the code that is in the modified js.txt file. Then save and you are done!! Please confirm that the header is showing all of your pictures, because I haven't tested it yet.
Attached Files
File Type: zip js.zip (2.5 KB, 1104 views)