Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

problem with widget title background

Old Aug 24, 2011, 03:51 AM
tlck9

151 posts · Aug 2010
Hi Guys,

I want to make my sidebar widgets have a slight shadow, but keep my footer widget titles without, if I change my #text-8 it puts a shadow around all of the widget and not just the title

from firebug
<div id="text-8" class="widget widget_text">
<div class="widget-title">
<h3>Agresso Clients</h3>
</div>

The title itself is widget-title but I assume this would change every widget title and not just the side bar ones?

I also want to place a small logo by each title both in the side widgets and in the footer - and still retain the blue background on the title, I seem only to have got the logo or the bluebackground

font-size: 10px;
line-height: 0.42;
padding: 5px 5px 5px 28px;
background-color: #00A6D6;
margin-bottom: 5px;
background: url(http://integraassociates.co.uk/wp-co...tton_blank.jpg) repeat-none; left;

Whatever I seem to change on the background doesnt do anything. I had a wonderful gradient going on but it lost my logo on the title so I'm now back to square one

Last edited by tlck9; Aug 24, 2011 at 11:27 AM.