Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

logo image disappears sometimes

Old May 21, 2009, 06:18 AM
machepap

18 posts · Apr 2009
This happens in IE only: occasionally when I open a page on this site, the logo image does not appear. When I reload the page, it will appear. But next time I come to the page, it is missing again. This seems random. I can't figure out how to fix it! Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Amy

http://sleepymoonsoaps.com/wordpress
Old May 21, 2009, 06:39 AM
machepap

18 posts · Apr 2009
I took out "position: relative" and it seems to have fixed the problem. How could that be?

Also, I noticed that while the problem was happening, sometimes the logo would be visible at first as the page loaded, but then disappear... ??
Old May 21, 2009, 06:19 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You have this in your CSS inserts:

/* static page or single post page with ID 18 */
body#body-page-18 div.header-image-container {
height:0; !important;
background: url(http://sleepymoonsoaps.com/images/br-bg.gif) no-repeat !important;

Should be
height:0 !important;

IE is usually rather picky with CSS errors. It is probably discarding the few CSS rules that are listed below that error