Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Settings from Preview/Demo site

Old May 10, 2012, 09:02 AM
ajayahmed

1 posts · May 2012
Settings from Preview/Demo site

Hello Team

I have installed Atahualpa on my personal blog but the default layout appears to be completely different to that of http://wp-themes.com/atahualpa?TB_if...159&height=553 (which is where I first found the theme). Can someone provide those settings please?

Regards

Ajay
Old May 10, 2012, 09:33 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There are other styles you can import. They are in the styles folder of the theme. The style you want I believe is called ata-default.txt.

You then use the Export/Import section of the theme options to implement it.

Be aware that if you have made any changes to the theme settings they will be overwritten when you import the style.