Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Facebook Badge

Old Nov 18, 2009, 07:09 PM
winemuse

3 posts · Nov 2009
Facebook Badge

Firstly, I love the Atahualpa theme. It has made the creation of my blog www.winemuse.com.au (actually two blogs sharing the same database) so much easier. However, I seem to have a problem with getting a facebook badge to work on either blogs. They were working fine for about 2 weeks and then they stopped two days ago. I am using a text widget and the link works fine, but no profile pic is displayed. I have attempted to remove it, and create a new text widget several times and it is just not working. I have also tried using a facebook badge widget which did not work at all. Is there some sort of conflict with the theme and the facebook badge? I am kind of lost as to what to try next.

Thanks for any advice that anyone can give me.

Lisa
Old Nov 19, 2009, 10:32 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'm seeing your facebook badge when I go to the site. Did you fix this?
Old Nov 19, 2009, 01:35 PM
winemuse

3 posts · Nov 2009
Hi Juggledad

Thanks for the reply. No, I have not fixed it but obviously if you can see my profile pic, it must be something my end. I guess now I need to some other people to check it to make sure.

Lisa
Old Nov 19, 2009, 01:42 PM
Liston

26 posts · Oct 2009
Scotland
Hi,

I can see it fine!

John
Old Nov 20, 2009, 12:34 AM
winemuse

3 posts · Nov 2009
Hey that's great that you can see my profile pic in the facebook badge. It seems no-one in Australia using ie or Mozilla can see it though. I think that I might just use a facebook icon unless I can fix it properly. Thank you for the replies.

Lisa