Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

How to embed video in a post?

Old Mar 11, 2009, 12:39 PM
Jody

1 posts · Mar 2009
I am very new at this, and just learning the lingo. I want to embed a Google video in my post. I can see the script Google provides when you click on "embed", but I am not sure where to put it in the post.
Old Mar 12, 2009, 04:38 PM
jkl

5 posts · Mar 2009
When you create a new post in the Wordpress dashboard, there's a button next to "Upload/Insert" that allows you to add videos. You should read the wordpress help.
Old Mar 22, 2009, 02:16 PM
weightlosscoach

12 posts · Mar 2009
Jody,

One other option is go to the HTML tab when you're editing your PAGE or POST.

Simply cut the HTML code from your Google video and paste in here, the HTML view.