Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Tables Body Background Color permanently Grey

Old Aug 6, 2009, 08:14 AM
KatyDigg

319 posts · Jul 2009
Latest versions of WP and Atahualpa

WP 2.8.3 (updated yesterday, from 2.8.2)

Atahualpa 3.4.2

The default #ffffff Background Color for TABLES body > changed of its own accord - to Grey.

I have since tested with several Background Colors.

The default #ffffff background-color, or any other color code, will not display.

TABLES body is permanently Grey.

Last edited by KatyDigg; Aug 6, 2009 at 08:16 AM.
Old Aug 6, 2009, 10:01 AM
norwichkaren

56 posts · Jul 2009
Hi there, I had the same problem the other day, make sure there is no hidden code on the 2nd line of where you tweek the colour as I was fiddling with it for ages the other day and realised there was a different #code on the second line....

Do CTRL A and paste to a notepad doc to make sure you are seeing all the code?
Old Aug 6, 2009, 10:37 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what's the url and make sure ATO->Configure CSS & JS->Allow debugging? is set to YES
Old Aug 7, 2009, 09:34 AM
KatyDigg

319 posts · Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by norwichkaren
Hi there, I had the same problem the other day, make sure there is no hidden code on the 2nd line of where you tweek the colour as I was fiddling with it for ages the other day and realised there was a different #code on the second line....

Do CTRL A and paste to a notepad doc to make sure you are seeing all the code?

Thanks ever so much, Karen

Very much appreciated.

It's a bit of a puzzle, as I had not accessed the TABLES options, preferring the default #ffffff

Then, Tuesday 4 August, I noticed the TABLES had changed! Displaying GREY Background.

In ATO Tables Background-Color was, is, default #ffffff

Old Aug 7, 2009, 09:37 AM
KatyDigg

319 posts · Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
what's the url and make sure ATO->Configure CSS & JS->Allow debugging? is set to YES

Hi Juggledad,

You will find a PM in your Inbox!

ATO->Configure CSS & JS->Allow debugging? is set to YES

As Per Default (I have not changed anything within this Option Range).

Many Thanks.
Old Aug 28, 2009, 01:03 PM
BruceBecker

4 posts · Jul 2009
Los Angeles, CA
You might also check ATO -> Style table -> Zebra to see if it's set to "No". If it is set to "Yes" every other is grey. That was making me crazy for a bit.

Good luck.
Old Sep 26, 2009, 12:23 PM
KatyDigg

319 posts · Jul 2009
Thank you, BruceBecker

yes, that was the issue!