Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Upgrade from 3.3.3 to 3.4 Possible or Need to reinstall?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 4, 2009, 08:26 PM
mukundguruji

6 posts · Jun 2009
[SOLVED] Upgrade from 3.3.3 to 3.4 Possible or Need to reinstall?

Greetings Flynn,
I have installed the GREAT ATAHUALPA 3.3.3 and done some customizations at pallipravan.com. Can I upgrade to 3.4 without reinstalling and losing the customizations I have made to your magnificent theme?
The change log is mouth-watering! News about widget placement etc.
Once again thanks from my heart!

Help please!

I installed atahualpa 3.4 and on installation get this warning:
"Warning: include_once(/home1/keralala/public_html/pallipravan/wp-content/themes/atahualpa34/functions/JavaScriptPacker.phpp) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/keralala/public_html/pallipravan/wp-content/themes/atahualpa34/functions.php on line 151

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home1/keralala/public_html/pallipravan/wp-content/themes/atahualpa34/functions/JavaScriptPacker.phpp' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home1/keralala/public_html/pallipravan/wp-content/themes/atahualpa34/functions.php on line 151"

How can I cope with this? I am a newbie to anything related to coding. Please help
I have moved the left sidebar in 3.3.3 to the right hand side following the instructions found here. Is this related to that?
Can I activate the new 3.4 theme disregarding this warning? Please, a quick solution!

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I AM DOOMED! ALL MY CUSTOMIZATIONS ARE LOST! WHEN I DELETED THE 3.4 INSTALLATION, 3.3 ALSO DISAPPEARED FROM MY THEMES LIST! WORDPRESS REVERTED TO ITS DEFAULT THEME! I FIND NO TRACE OF THE 3.3 THEME WHEN I LOOKED INTO THE SITES THEME DIRECTORY USING MY WEB HOST CONTROL PANEL! HOW DID IT HAPPEN FLYNN? I DELETED ONLY THE 3.4 THEME I HAVE NEWLY INSTALLED USING THE PREVEIW-ACTIVATE-DELETE LINKS BELOW THE LISTED THEMES IN MY WORDPRESS ADMIN PANEL. WHEN DELETED, 3.4 THEME DRAGGED AWAY MY 3.3 ALSO AWAY ON WHICH I HAD SPENT NEARLY A NIGHT FOR CUTOMISATION!
OK, OK, WELL THEN. I AGAIN DOWNLOADED AFRESH ATAHUALPA 3.4 AND INSTALLED. THE ERROR STILL PERSIST. PLEASE HELP!

SORRY THAT I WAS SHOUTING! I AM IN UTTER DESPERATION!

SEE MY DESPERATION AT URL : pallipravan.com

Last edited by mukundguruji; Jul 4, 2009 at 09:19 PM.