Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Border around image and not image caption when captioning used

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 19, 2011, 05:12 PM
vCopia

72 posts · Jan 2011
Long Island, NY
[SOLVED] Border around image and not image caption when captioning used

This isn't a deal breaker for me, but I was wondering if anyone knows a way to use the caption feature when inputting an image into a post / page without that caption being displayed within the walls of the image's border. Aesthetically I prefer to have a border around my images, and a caption below free from encumberment.

I checked the posts herein and only found those addressing border removal from individual images by use of Class code. Great idea, but not quite what I was looking for. Also didn't see a way to do this under the Image section of ATO. Saw you could have or not have borders around a captioned image (including the caption), or around the image (when a caption was not used), but didn't see how I could tweak those options to achieve my goal. Maybe I'm missing something and just need a second look with borrowed eyes. Any taker?

Thanks in advance.