Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

All content in home page

Old Mar 14, 2013, 09:45 PM
keevinjuarez

1 posts · Mar 2013
Hi, i'm kevin, i'm from Argentina and i've got a problem with Montezuma Theme. Bah... it's not a problem.

I want to publish all content of the entry in the home page of my blog... and i've no idea how.

On the bottom of the entry appears "Read More"...

Thanks!
Old Mar 14, 2013, 10:11 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Look in the postformat.php sub-template and replace

PHP Code:
<?php bfa_excerpt55' ...' ); ?>
with
PHP Code:
<?php the_content(); ?>
There are other php code snippets you can use as well from the "Limited PHP Code" dropdown.

With this theme it is important to read through all the theme options to get an idea of what can be done.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 04:20 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you should also apply all teh Patches that are stickies at the begining of this forum - especially PATCH 113-06