Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Adding "Read more" link in Footer...?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 20, 2009, 11:21 AM
d_random

51 posts · Apr 2009
Link Adding "Read more" link in Footer...?

Hi-

How do I add a text link in the homepage post footer? For example "Read more" test link that links to single post page? And more it right justified?

Also, is it possible to change the size of the footer text?

Many thanks!
donny