Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Menu order not as specified

Old Oct 8, 2012, 04:56 AM
KMJ

22 posts · Oct 2012
[SOLVED] Menu order not as specified

I'm very new to all this and love the theme.
However
1. the menu that appears on my site is not in the order that is shown under Appearance/Menus.
2. there is also a problem with Events Calendar, where event categories aren't appearing.
I have been using theme Living Journal and had none of these problems.
Old Oct 8, 2012, 05:41 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what is teh url?
in appearances->menu did you specify the theme location? (top left box) if you didn't then Atahualpa is automatically building your menu based on the theme menu settings.

which 'events calendar' are you using - I know of one which hasn't been updated in a couple years.
Old Oct 8, 2012, 06:49 AM
KMJ

22 posts · Oct 2012
Thanks - but I've just discovered the answer - I had to go to Appearance - Menus- Menu 1 and enter the name of the menu (even though I only have one!) and then all is fine. It was left blank in default.