Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Shopp and Atahualpa CSS

Old Apr 9, 2010, 11:16 AM
wwiii12364

2 posts · Apr 2010
[SOLVED] Shopp and Atahualpa CSS

Hi, I stumbled on the Atahualpa theme and think it is fantastic. I would really like to use it but i have some problems with the CSS. I do not have the same issue with my second theme choice but would much prefer to use this one.

Here's my problem.

How do i prevent the breaks in the text shown in pic 1 and the overlap in pic 2

although i am not a coder by any means but i can handle most CSS and a tiny bit of PHP if you could be very specific in your answer it would be very helpful.

Thx
Old May 19, 2010, 01:28 PM
wwiii12364

2 posts · Apr 2010
ok i found the solution on my own and thought i would come back and post the answer for others that may be having this issue.

go to Atahualpa > shopp > shopp.css

find
#shopp .gallery { margin: 5px 10px 5px 0; }
on about line 97

change to #shopp .gallery { margin: 5px 20px 5px 0; }
save and reupload if needed.

you can obviously change to whatever works for you