Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Excerpt not showing [...], so i can't replace it with a read more link

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 7, 2009, 12:38 PM
25jai

7 posts · Jul 2009
Excerpt not showing [...], so i can't replace it with a read more link

Hi,

Really love your theme, it gives me a great flexibility on how my site should look. Anyways, I realized that i don't see the [...] part at the end of my excerpts pages. I wanted to replace that with a [read more] link or some sort, but since i can't find that, it is not letting me replace. Did i do something wrong? i'm pretty sure i did not remove that part in anywhere, because i don't know where that [...] part is at in the theme files haha.

Please help out, if you know what i am doing wrong here.

Thanks!