Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Tweetmeme widget does not show up when using Manual excerpt

Old Jan 15, 2010, 05:40 PM
buzz628

9 posts · Jan 2010
Tweetmeme widget does not show up when using Manual excerpt

I have installed the Tweetmeme widget and it looks fine when you are looking at the entire post.

On the Homepage, where I have manual excerpts instead of the entire post, the widget does not show up.

Anyone have a solution?

I have the most recent Atahualpa and Wordpress installed.