Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Menu Links to Outside the Site?

Old Feb 15, 2010, 11:40 AM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Send a message via Skype™ to sleenie
I'm hoping I'm just missing something.

On my menu bar I need one of the time to go to an outside URL. The one item that says "Shop Now" they want going to another site that is set up. My parent item is not set up for linking so it would be a sub-menuIs this even possible.

I'm using Version 3.4.5 an WPMU 2.91. So I will be having many sites off this one that will have an onff-site shopping URL. I kno that I can put a simple page thanking them for their interest etc and then but the link in there but I would prefer to simplify it with one click it is is possible.

Thanks
Old Feb 15, 2010, 12:03 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Adding a link in the page menubar to go to an externan link has been done. Do a search of the forum and you should find the explaination on how to do it.