Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

padding or margin for images

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 3, 2010, 04:32 AM
rinoa3108

53 posts · Apr 2009
padding or margin for images

Hello,

I am wanting to line up my images and slideshow images. On each page there is either a slideshow or 1 image and they dont line up at the top. I assume it is a padding issue with the images.

www.bigmamas.judyly.com

The top images on the 'Menu/Winelist' and 'Reviews' page are lower than the pages with the slideshows. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks