Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Putting Post Title In Page Menu Bar

Old Jul 23, 2009, 02:41 PM
gradlebum

22 posts · May 2009
Hey All,

I want to delete my sidebars, so does anyone know how to put my post title in the top page menu bar? That way I can I can title it my blog for people to access my blog.

Also, I have put a blog link in the footer, but I want to make the font for this bigger and I want it to be darker/bolder. How/what do I insert to do this?

Thanks.

Gradlebum
Old Jul 24, 2009, 10:33 AM
gradlebum

22 posts · May 2009
Hey All,

Any ideas on this? I am simply using my sidebars as color bars to go along with the color in the header and footer. Presently I have my blog link in my footer (but I can't seem to change the links color or make it bigger so that it shows up more). I want a link to my blog up top in the page menu. How do I do this as there must be a way?

Thanks.

Gradlebum
Old Jul 24, 2009, 02:09 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
did you play with ATO->Style & edit FOOTER->Footer Style?

And can you explain the first question a bit? the blog is made up of many posts, each time someone visits the blog page, the top post can change (if you add something new)

Are you saying that if you add a post called 'Here Today, gone...' with a bunch of text, you want that title to be in the menubar? and What do ou want to happen when you add a newer post titled 'It's tomorrow!' which title would be in the menubar?
Old Jul 26, 2009, 03:42 PM
gradlebum

22 posts · May 2009
I simply want a link in the top menu bar that has the name of my blog. I don't want any post names in it. When someone clicks on this link, they would be taken to the blog.
Old Jul 27, 2009, 04:46 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you go to ATO->Page Menu Bar->Home link in Page Menu Bar - you can call that item anything including your blog name. Does this do the job?
Old Jul 27, 2009, 08:52 PM
gradlebum

22 posts · May 2009
I tried this, but it just links to my home page. I need a link that will go directly to my blog post (the last post that I had). I need it to come from the top menu bar.

Thanks for your continued assistance.