Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

inner right sidebar still showing up even when putting post id

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 26, 2010, 10:23 AM
kachaloo

5 posts · Jul 2010
inner right sidebar still showing up even when putting post id

Hi,
I am using Atahualpa 3.4.9.

I am trying to use the feature to hide my inner side bar for certain posts but when I put it it does not seem to work.

Please help.

Cheers,
kachaloo