Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Theme's Print Function

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 13, 2009, 10:26 PM
abroadinspain

4 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] Theme's Print Function

I have a "print this post" link below my byline on each post and am using the standard print function included in the theme (I set it up in the kicker/byline/footer section of the theme's options).

The problem is that every time I print a post, the text comes out of the printer in a one-inch strip along the left hand side of the paper; in other words, the text does not fill the paper.

Does anyone know why I'm getting this weird behavior when I click the print this post link? Shouldn't the link format the text correctly and send it to my printer so that it fits nicely on the page and not in a one-inch strip along the side of the page?

You can see what I'm talking about by visiting my blog at http://abroadinspain.com and trying to print any post using the print function below the byline.

Thanks in advance for your help!