Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] How to make page and post headings smaller in Atahualpa?

Old Nov 24, 2012, 09:40 PM
BertL

16 posts · Nov 2012
[SOLVED] How to make page and post headings smaller in Atahualpa?

Atahualpa is a wonderful theme. You can do almost anything. Still, I just cannot find out how to change the size of the diverse headings in pages and post. Where do I do that?
What I mean is, I only want to make the headings smaller compared to the normal text, which should be the same size.
Tried to change in css.php, but that didn't do it.

Last edited by BertL; Nov 25, 2012 at 12:23 AM.
Old Nov 25, 2012, 05:17 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Look at the theme options
Old Nov 25, 2012, 05:31 AM
BertL

16 posts · Nov 2012
That's where I started looking of course, but either I am blind or it's not there.
Old Nov 25, 2012, 05:36 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
ato->Style Post & Pages
Old Nov 25, 2012, 06:54 AM
BertL

16 posts · Nov 2012
Hmm... The closest I got here was this:

"BODY Box
Style the box that contains the post/page main text (= the "body copy"). The text and links in the post/page main text box can be styled on the main tab "Text & Link Styling"."

But the main tab "Text & Link Styling" appears to be about something else than headings, provided of course that I am not supposed to insert new code for headings here. But this should not be the case. The existing headings are pre-formatted and it should be possible to change the formats.
Old Nov 25, 2012, 12:31 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
In the Style Posts and Pages section there are boxes for styling headlines on post and pages.