Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Version 3.4.2 How do use style.css rather than the inline stuff?

Old Aug 4, 2009, 07:11 AM
joaodagraca

20 posts · Jul 2009
I created a blog with Atahualpa and I now want to use it's style on 10 more blogs to avoid having to update each setting in Atahualpa themes section.

My question is, if I copy the entire style section from the completed blog and paste it into the new ones style.css, and change the css to external in the theme options, when I load the page for the new one, I dont see the changes?

What else do I need to edit to get the blog to read style.css?

Thanks in advance
Old Aug 4, 2009, 07:18 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) what version of Atahualpa
2) any settings in the database will override the style settings
3) future releases may change a setting, you will have to do this each time up update the theme
4) you shluld really do an export of the theme settings and import them into the other blogs
Old Aug 4, 2009, 08:37 AM
joaodagraca

20 posts · Jul 2009
I am using one wordpress database with 10 prefixes and ten wordpress installations.

I've figured out how to export the settings using your your export.php file but how do I import it into the other blogs?

One of the other reasons I want to do this is that I've heard its faster using an external file as opposed to the inline stuff.