Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Centering title on new wiget area:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 28, 2012, 06:24 AM
monkeymitch1

8 posts · Apr 2012
Centering title on new wiget area:

Hi guys, i'm building a site for a friend and I am having a spot of bother. The site is going to be for employment and recruitment and untill she gets enough jobs to advertise for heself she is using Indeed.com to populate the site job wise. As she only has a few jobs to advertise so far I have added a new widget area under the menu bar in which I am going to put the category widget with a drop down box and will put the few jobs she has in as categorys and advertise them as featured jobs of the week.
It is a multisite and i have set up a subdomain to work on styling which is http://test.perfectcandidatejobs.co.uk if you look at it you will see the new widget area but I would like to have the title centered like it is in the sidebar widgets but can't figure out how to do this.

Also is it possible to keep the width of the green background of the widget but have the dropdown box the same width as the center column and have the "select category" text of the box centered too?

If anyone can answer this could you please elaborate in the answer as I am new to this sort of thing and have little to no knowledge of coding but can follow instuctions very well (just ask the wife).

I'm using wp 3.3.1 and Atahualpa 3.7.3

Thanks in advance
Mitch