Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Invalid Athualapa Settings File Message

Old Aug 31, 2011, 11:24 AM
Jrdpa

12 posts · Oct 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Layout Invalid Athualapa Settings File Message

I searched for import invalid, but only got one result which is different from what is happening for me.

I was a couple of versions behind on the theme and just updated to 3.6.7. (Already had WP 3.2.1) Prior to doing this I exported the settings file. On clicking Import/Export after updating the theme I found that the file now needs to be pasted in. When I pasted in the code I was told that it seems to be an invalid file. How do I get my settings back?

My header graphic was gone too, but I got it back.

Thanks,

Robin
Old Aug 31, 2011, 02:25 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Could you attach your exported txt file to a reply? Also you should first install all the patches for 3.6.7 as outlined in the new version and updating forum. That may have some bearing on this. The fixes mentioned in the descriptions are not necessarily all of the issues they fix.