Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

TubePress plugin and page length

Old Jul 23, 2009, 08:53 AM
pbennett

11 posts · Jul 2009
Hi,

I've installed the Tubepress plugin to use for youtube videos. I have 16 videos in my playlist. I would like all my videos to show on one page. Tubepress has a 20 video default.

The problem is (I think) that I have my pages set to 1 post per page, which I assume affects the page length...(???)

How can I make one page longer so that all my videos will show on one page, but leave the other pages set to one post per page?

Thanks!