Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

different hover over for each page item

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 22, 2011, 12:59 AM
fullmetalgirl

32 posts · Aug 2010
different hover over for each page item

Hi,

my goal is:
when you hover over an page item.. it will show an image related to that page item.

for example:"
hover over the menu button "apple" and you'll see an image of an apple..
and when you hover over the page "pear" it will show a pear.

(just an example)

i'm using Atahualpa 3.6.7

hopefully someone can help me with this...