Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

How do I use TTF Titles Plugin on the widget titles?

Old Mar 5, 2009, 10:05 AM
chavahn

1 posts · Mar 2009
Hi!
I found a great plugin called TTF Titles which allows you to use unconventionnal fonts for the text of the blog. It creates a png or a gif file for each word and replaces the word with this file. To use it, I am supposed to change the_text or the_title in the code by the_ttftext or the_ttftitle. I would like to do it for the titles of the wigets in my sidebar, but I don't know where to make the changes in the code. Could someone explain to me the changes in the code that are necessary? Thank you very much. If you need more information on the plugin: http://www.hostscope.com/wordpress-p...dpress-plugin/