Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Changing value from %pages to %page-center causes da

Old Sep 23, 2010, 04:14 PM
JimTrail

59 posts · Sep 2010
Knoxville, Tennessee
Hello;

I am having a problem with the Page Menu bar. I changed the "%pages" option to "%page-center" at Header Area-> Style & edit HEADER AREA-> Configure Header Area.

The Page Menu bar went from the left to the center just fine. But a dashed border appeared around 1). the entire menu bar; and 2). each of the page menu items.

I went to the Header Area-> NEW Menu 1 (Page Menu) and put in the code "dashed 1px #ffffff" in the "Border around all menu items." The "ffffff" notation, which is the code for white, causes a gray dashed border around each menu tab. The gray dashed border around the entire menu bar does not change.

If I change the value in the "Border around all menu items" to the Html notation for red there is a red dashed border around each menu tab - but the menu bar still has a gray dashed border.

If I put the value "border: none" or the digit "0" in the "Border around all menu items" box the dashed border around each of the menu items disappears but the menu bar still has a gray dashed border.

I would like to keep the border around each of the page menu items but I want to remove the border from around the entire menu bar.

Right now I have got the value "dashed 1px #ffffff" in the "Border around all menu items" box.

Here is a link to my web site:
http://www.edwardhanover.com/

I am using the menu widget for Pages at Appearance-> Menus-> Pages

I am using WP 3.0.1 and Atahualpa 3.5.3.

I would appreciate any help with my problem.

Thanks.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 06:04 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
This is a previous post of mine that might be helpful.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 08:12 PM
JimTrail

59 posts · Sep 2010
Knoxville, Tennessee
Larry;

Worked like a charm!

Thanks.