Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How to ignore the template and styles for a single page

Old Jul 2, 2010, 02:05 PM
shannon

4 posts · Jul 2010
I am working on adding a forum to a page on my blog. The problem is the template and formatting for the rest of my blog is over riding the forum template. Can I add something in css inserts so that the blog template will be ignored for a single page allowing the forum template to come through?

I know I should probably create a new template and select it for this page but I tried and could not figure out what minimum code I need was. I just got a blank white page