Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Transparent GIF images in main page body not transparent

Old Jan 9, 2010, 09:20 PM
donfos001

2 posts · Jan 2010
Total noob to WP but feeling my way. I am trying to load a GIF image on my home page that has a transparent canvas. I want the background image to show through the transparent section. When it is displayed on the site however it shows up with a white background. Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?
Old Jan 10, 2010, 04:43 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is your URL showing the issue?
Old Jan 10, 2010, 09:14 AM
Velma

272 posts · Feb 2009
I always use a PNG graphic when I want a transparent background. It's the only one that's ever worked for me.